Over the last few years, we have seen an increased demand for bag-in-box packaging. Typically, motor oils, fluids, and chemicals are filled into rigid plastic containers. The bag-in-box (BIB) alternative provides marketers and installers with an option that presents new marketing opportunities, reduced costs, and less environmental impact. North American Lubricants may not be the first to use this type of packaging, but we are the first to perfect it.
NAL’s Bulk Box features and benefits:
- A slim design that fits all standard racks and eliminates both environmental and safety concerns.
- An innovative cardboard shell that is durable and 100% recyclable.
- A simple, clean, and efficient way to dispense and inventory specialty automotive lubricants and transmission fluids, while simultaneously reducing floor space.
- An external, double-lock pour spout that is easy to turn off, allowing for less mess, precise measuring, and thorough emptying.
The following NAL products are available in Bulk Box packaging:
- PURATECH SYN-BLEND SAE 5W30 GF-5/SN PLUS
- PURATECH SYN-BLEND SAE 5W20 GF-5/SN PLUS
- PURATECH SYN-BLEND SAE 10W-30 GF-5/SN PLUS
- PureSYN Synthetic SAE 10W30 GF-5/SN PLUS
- PureSYN Synthetic SAE 5W30 GF-5/ SN PLUS dexos 1 Gen 2
- PureSYN Synthetic SAE 5W20 GF-5/ SN PLUS
- PureSYN Synthetic SAE 0W20 GF-5/ SN PLUS dexos 1 Gen 2
- PureSYN Synthetic SAE 0W-16 GF-5/SN
- PURAMAX SAE 15W40 CK-4/SN
- PureSYN Synthetic 15W40 CK-4/SN
- PureSYN Synthetic SAE 5W40 Euro ACEA A3/B4
- PureSYN Synthetic Multi-Vehicle ATF
- PureSYN Synthetic CVT Fluid
See how NAL’s Bulk Box stands up to the competition: